We’re on for Saturday! Slight change in location (Boston University) and time (10:30 am to 4:30 pm) but otherwise no further turbulence. Check out the main site for up to date information!
- WHEN: Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- WHERE: Boston University [details]
- HOW MUCH? $0
- BUT WHAT IS IT? KinkForAll-Boston is probably unlike any other conference you have been to, which is why we sometimes call ourselves an “un”conference. There are no predetermined presentations, there is no agenda. Any person who comes is welcome to present. Three classroom spaces will be available for 20 minute presentation slots throughout the day. Anyone who wishes may, at anytime, reserve an empty time slot for themselves to speak about any topic they choose related to sexuality or alternative sexuality. Take a quick look at past presentations at other KinkForAll events.
This page is meant to be an introduction and a portal to the main KinkForAll community. To continue learning more about KinkForAll, please explore the following links:
- Check out the main KFA-Boston page, where you can register in advance (strongly encouraged but not required!)
- Read about how to participate at KFA-Boston, whether it is presenting, volunteering, organizing or simply sharing your ideas informally.
- Signing up for the KFA mailing list is the best way to get involved in organizing KFA-Boston or any other KFA (note: list can be high traffic at times)
- Alternatively, the KFA-Boston Announce list is a low traffic list for important announcements and status updates only.
- Follow us on Twitter for more information
- Share your interest in KFA-Boston! Our Facebook page is here. Our Fetlife event is here.